Thursday, October 31, 2013

Easy Bake Oven's Cold Competition

Oh my advantage !!! You are never traveling to accept what I saw in the toy abundance the added day. Last week, I went to KB Toy Food because I was aimless through the Mall. As I approached KB toy stores, I saw a new apparatus through the window. " Hmm, whats this", I asked myself. I approached this " thing" and aloft afterpiece analysis I apparent what it was: An Oven.
Its an Oven little kids can use to broil goods. And its Pink. Hmm, doesn't this complete familiar?? Doesn't this complete like the Easy Broil Oven??
Here's the aberration : This oven , the Disney Princess Air-conditioned Broil Magic Oven, uses COOL air to broil the goods. That's right, its not a misprint, it uses COOL air , ice cubes to be exact, to baker the goods. So you mix the baking mix, put it in a tray, put your ice cube in the tray beneath and delay for the algid air to baker your cookie. So instead of accepting a hot pie, you get a air-conditioned pie. Isn't this interesting?? I admiration what the pie / cookie tastes like. I'm traveling to try it. How abounding of you absolutely anticipate that the air-conditioned air cookie will aftertaste bigger than the hot air cookie??? I don't anticipate it will aftertaste good, do you??
Do you anticipate Hasbro knows about this copycat invention?? Well, I assumption its not absolutely copycat because the technology is different: air-conditioned air against hot air.
The acceptable affair about this Disney Princess Air-conditioned Broil Magic Oven is that no one will be able to say that they austere themselves. But yet, can't a kid asphyxiate on an ice cube. Cant a kid get ice burn? Can't a kid afield accident their feel in the tray that holds the ice? Seems like this toy can be as appropriately alarming as Hasbro's Easy Broil Oven that uses heat, right???
At the end of the day, parents are amenable for the toys thy buy. Any affair can be dangerous, that's why administration is needed. Don't buy a toy for your kids if you don't accept time to administer them. If you wish to buy your kid a toy that does not crave supervision, buy them one of those big artificial balls, and hopefully it wont accept advance acrylic on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment